Rock'n'Road Cycle of South Haven opened in 1999. We cater to ALL bike enthusiasts family riding, general fitness, sport racing, urban commuter, even the bar hopper and ice cream getter.
Our mission is to make sure every customer leaves our store with a sweet ride, a smile, and the correct information and advice.
Weather you purchased a new bike, picked up a repair, bought a bell or a jersey, or for vintage parts, we want our customers to leave pleased, informed, and confident.
Tue. - Fri. 10PM-6PM
Regular Season Hours
Available after hours by appointment.
Beside shopping local why else shop here?
1. We Love bikes, biking, what we do here, and reggae.
2. Knowledgable staff.
3. Our products are Tons better than big box stores, and competitive with other specialty bike stores.
4. Products sold, are products we use.
5. Trade in your old shop brand bicycle towards a new one, we also have limited numbers of used bicycles.
6. Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist... Seriously? We assemble our products and don't sell anything used that we wouldn't ride ourselves.
7. We care.